Thursday, September 22, 2011

Governor's Office Pushing Obamacare

We desperately need a free market in medicine. After winning in Federal court with our challenges to Obamacare, why is Idaho cooperating in its implementation? Why are we not just inviting many more insurance companies to do business here and letting them customize policies in any way their customers want. Let me customize my policy any way I want and only pay for what benefits I want, and I will save some serious money. Give me credit for being responsible for my health and habits, give me credit for preferring natural and less invasive treatments, give me the responsibility for myself back. Give me a list of doctors that charge based on results (doesn't exist now, but it would in a free market). Give me freedom.
Lawmakers schedule meeting to discuss health care exchanges - Eye On Boise - Spokesman.com - Sept. 14, 2011: www.spokesman.com/blogs/boise/2011/sep/14/lawmaker...anges
http://chumly.com/n/c3f7c7

No comments: